This is a 14-slide PowerPoint presentation that covers prepositions, objects of prepositions, prepositional phrases, and preposition etiquette.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of prepositions;
2) a preposition song incorporating 36 of the most commonly used prepositions;
3) practice identifying prepositions in sentences (with answers);
4) an overview of objects of prepositions and practice identifying them in sentences (with answers);
5) an overview of prepositional phrases and practice identifying them in sentences (with answers); and
6) preposition etiquette and practice (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).