This is a 20-slide presentation to help students differentiate between using the pronouns I or me and who or whom.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of I as a subject pronoun and me as an object pronoun;
2) tips on how to decide which to use;
3) practice applying I or me pronoun usage (with answers);
4) an overview of who as a subject pronoun and me as an object pronoun;
5) tips on how to decide which to use;
6) practice applying who or who pronoun usage (with answers); and
7) final review of both concepts (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) I am posting a bundle of all practice activities AND the assessment ($5.00).
4) I am posting this PowerPoint, with all practice activities and the assessment ($7.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).