This is a 19-slide PowerPoint presentation to introduce pronouns to students. It covers subject, object, possessive, and reflexive pronouns.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of subject pronouns (with examples);
2) an overview of object pronouns (with examples);
3) practice identifying subject and object pronouns (with answers);
4) an overview of possessive pronouns (with examples);
5) practice using possessive pronouns (with answers);
6) an overview of reflexive pronouns (with examples);
7) practice using reflexive pronouns (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).