This packet covers SO many different skills that first and second graders are in need of mastering. There are several different types of worksheets included such as cut and paste, matching, sorting and more!
This is a growing product and will eventually increase in price as I add to it.
-Identifying Nouns : Circle the nouns in a list of words
-Identifying Verbs : Circle the verbs in a list of words
- Roll a Noun
-Roll a Verb
-Noun or Verb?- Cut and paste soting between nouns and verbs
-Common & Proper Noun Sort: Cut and paste nouns and verbs under the correct tab
- Proper Nouns: Students replace the common nouns with a proper one then rewrite the sentence correctly
-Writing Proper Nouns: Correctly write sentences containing proper nouns.
-Color the Candy Long and Short Vowel: Color code the long and short vowel words
- 2 pages of Counting Syllables: Identify the number of syllables in a word by looking at the picture and clapping out the word.
-Seperating Syllables: Seperate the sound in words.
- Singular & Plural Nouns: Determine if the underlined noun is singular or plural
-Making Nouns Plural: Correctly write the nouns in each sentence to make them plural.
-Opposites: Drawing lines between two words that are opposite of one another.
Synonym & Antonym Sort: Cut and paste the pairs of words under the correct flap of the flip book
- Adjectives: Children write an adjective to describe each word given.
- 2 Pages of Adjectives Words to Describe: Using three adjectives describe each image.
-Homophones: Cut and paste the homophones that complete each sentence.
-2 Pages Roll & Read Fry's Sight Words: Roll and read the sets of sight words (total of 96 sight words)
- 2 Pages of ABC Order: Children put the words in ABC Order writing them in the correct order.
-4 Pages of ABC Order: Children cut and paste the words in ABC Order
- Abbreviations Months of the Year: Children write each months abbreviation
-Abbreviations Days of the Week: Children write each day of the weeks abbreviation.
-Abbreviation Months & Days Mixed: Cut and paste the abbreviation to the correct month or day of the week
- Contractions: Cut and Paste the second word to make a contraction. Children then write the contraction the words make.
-Compound Words: Cut and Paste the second word matching with the first to form a compound word. Children then write the correct Compound word.
- 2 Beginning Middle End Graphic Organizers ( One lined and one unlined for illustrating) Great to use with any read aloud or to have students plan out their fictional writing!
-First, Next, Then, Last Graphic Organizer
- Problem & Solution Response Sheet: Again, works with any read aloud that contains a problem and solution or can be used for children's writing!
- Cause & Effect Matching: Match the cause with it's effect.
- What's Missing? Subject & Predicate: Determine which part of the sentence is missing.
- Complete vs. Incomplete: Determine which sentences have both the subject and predicate and which are missing one.
- Punctuation Sorting Flip book: Sort the sentences by which punctuation mark they should have.
- Pick the Punctuation: Cut and Paste the correct punctuation to complete each sentence.
-Writing Statements: Write each statement correctly.
-Writing Questions: Write each question correctly.
LOTS MORE TO COME! :)