This bundle includes these items:
1) an introductory, kitten-themed PowerPoint on using apostrophes with possessive nouns and contractions (with guided and independent practice),
2) 3 practice worksheets in MS Word format (with answer keys), and
3) a formative assessment (test) to evaluate concepts introduced and practiced through the PPT and worksheets.
The PowerPoint presentation includes:
1) a review of possessive nouns;
2) an overview of what a contraction is;
3) an overview of an apostrophe's purpose and placement in a contraction;
4) an overview of common contractions (pronouns + being verbs);
5) practice (with answers) differentiating between sentences with contractions, possessives, and a common student mistake: plurals with apostrophes (i. e. The dog's ran. GASP!).
Other purchase options:
1) You can pick and choose between the 3 worksheets and test and purchase them separately instead for $1.50 each.
2) You can purchase the 3 worksheets and test bundled without the PPT for $5.00.
3) You can purchase only the PPT separately for $3.00.