Fall is such an amazing season! What better way to celebrate than with Fall-themed activities that you can incorporate into your reading/writing blocks? These festive printables cover grammar skills, writing, phonics, and more!
****This product contains Fall related images but is NOT directly related to Halloween or Thanksgiving, making it easy to incorporate these activities into your lessons ANYTIME during the Fall months! Please read below to see exactly which skills/activities are covered in the printables within this pack:
• How to make pumpkin pie writing page
• Pumpkin farm writing page
• If I had an apple tree writing page
• Main idea & details graphic organizer (for any story/passage)
• Story elements graphic organizer (for any story)
• Noun/Verb/Adjective sort
• Singular vs. Plural nouns
• TWO reading comprehension worksheets
• TWO word building worksheets
• CVC Fill in the blank (short vowel sounds)
• CVCe Fill in the blank (long vowel sounds)
• Fix the sentence (capitalization & punctuation)
• Rhyming words
• Word families
• Word Search & answer key
• What do you think?-A creative writing mini-book
ALL of the printables included in this pack are black and white, making them easy to copy for your class! And again, these activities are not related to any specific holiday, they are simply “Fall-themed.”
If you do decide to purchase this product, please leave feedback! Not only is it valuable to me, but you’ll also earn TpT credits that you can apply toward your future purchases! Win-win!
You might also enjoy my Apples & Johnny Appleseed pack-perfect for Fall!