Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.96 MB | 23 slides 14 pages pages
This bundle includes everything you need to INTRODUCE, PRACTICE, and ASSESS punctuating direct and indirect quotes.
You will get with this bundle:
1) a 23-slide PowerPoint presentation on using quotation marks and
commas to punctuate direct quotes, for grades 3 and up. The
a) an overview of direct vs. indirect quotes;
b) practice identifying direct and indirect quotes (with
c) an overview of direct quotes;
d) an overview of the parts of a quote (quote and tag);
e) an overview on punctuating quotes with tags at the
beginning, ending, and middle of a quote;
f) independent practice to punctuate quotes with tags in all 3
locations (with answer keys).
2) 4 practice activities with answers for this concept (in MS Word format); and
3) a 20-question formative assessment & answers (in MS Word format) for this concept (in MS Word format).
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($6.00).
3) In addition, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately if you prefer ($1.50 each).