Also included in
- Standards-driven ELA & READING REVIEW - TEST PREP DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE! From reading comprehension and critical thinking to vocabulary, figurative language, text structure, and more... this escape bundle has it all! Make test prep fun while also ensuring your students are getting a thoroug$15.00$18.75Save $3.75
- Reading Comprehension, main idea, point of view, theme, conflict, types of genres, elements of fiction and nonfiction, text structure, figurative language, and SOOO much more!!!►Save 20% by purchasing this GROWING bundle which includes all of my digital escape rooms!!⭐Want to have your students exci$64.39$80.49Save $16.10
Standards-driven content on Figurative Language, Point of View, Text Structure, Main Idea, Reading Comprehension, & Critical Thinking! This interactive and engaging digital escape room is a great way to review throughout the year as well as to prepare students for state testing! All you have to do is share the link, and students are on their way! Take a look at the video preview for a quick glimpse of how this escape room works.
**Click HERE and SAVE 20% by purchasing the ELA Test Prep/Review Digital Escape Room BUNDLE!**
This is a great way to review several of the important standards prior to end of year assessments, and it’s also a fun way to keep your students engaged while working on these skills! The links to each activity are housed on a Google Form, and students will complete each task in order to unlock the codes to move from one "room" to another.
There are 4 “rooms” that students are required to escape:
- Escape Room #1- Figurative Language- Students will click the link from their Google Form, which will take them to a drag and drop matching activity. Here, they will review the following types of figurative language: simile, metaphor, personification, onomatopoeia, alliteration, hyperbole, and idiom.
- Escape Room #2- Point of View- Students will read a passage to determine the following types of point of view: 1st person, 3rd person limited, 3rd person omniscient, and 3rd person objective.
- Escape Room #3- Text Structure- Students will read a passage and determine the type of text structure being used by choosing from 4 multiple choice answers.
- Escape Room #4- Main Idea- Students will be given a link to a Times 4 Kids article. Here, they will read the passage and will then be given multiple choice questions to answer. This is terrific practice for reading comprehension.
Included in this product:
- Detailed directions on how to use this resource and how to share with students.
- Answer Key with each escape room code, as well as the answers to all questions in each activity.
- Link to directions for using w/ Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Canvas, and more
Benefits of Google Drive
*****NO PREP!!!***** Share the link with your students, and that's it!
• Completely paperless- no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
• Great for differentiation!
• Saves automatically!!!
• Students work directly on student pages.
• More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
• Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
• Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
• Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
• Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
• Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
*****⚠️⚠️MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING GOOGLE SLIDES OR GOOGLE SITES THAT ARE MADE BY SOMEONE IN A DIFFERENT NETWORK! THERE IS A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM. If this issue arises, please contact me for assistance. You can also get help from your school tech person if you have one or TPT's tech support team. I am not responsible if your district blocks these websites, and I suggest you test these sites first!⚠️⚠️*****
*You will need to have Google accounts/Google Drive to use this resource.*
Clink link below for a blog post about how this escape works:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺