Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A Common Core Lesson Plan & Classroom Presentation guide you and your students through this lesson designed to meet the needs of ALL student writers from struggling to gifted.
In this lesson students get to pick a who, a where, and a when from a list of choices. Students can come up with some really fun combinations. Then students construct a story with a story planning sheet to help out in the process.
This lesson includes a common core lesson plan; a beautiful presentation; a fun story choice handout; a story planning sheet; and a grading rubric to make the grading easy and fast.
Handouts are provided and are helpful to students, but are also optional. You could teach this lesson using only the presentation with NO COPIES REQUIRED.
All materials are fully EDITABLE so you can customize as needed.
When you buy this product you will receive:
- a Common Core Lesson Plan (Word / Google Doc)
- a beautiful presentation that guides you and your students through the lesson (Powerpoint / Google Slides)
- includes a warm up and all the instructions
- ideas to extend the lesson
- You will get two handouts (can be copied double-sided on one paper) that guide students through the writing process and make story writing fun
- a grading rubric to make grading fast and easy (reusable)
Other High Quality Common Core Lessons from Teacher's Best:
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you are already doing in the classroom. Teacher Power!
• Other Classroom Essentials from Teacher’s Best:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL: EASY for you & DATA for admin. SLG / SLO? DONE!
* How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head on over to the My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always love getting positive feedback. Additionally the feedback gives you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!