This is an 18-slide PowerPoint presentation on writing compound sentences. The presentation includes:
1) an overview of what compound means and what compound sentences are;
2) demonstration of two ways to create compound sentences (using coordinating conjunctions to join two sentences AND using a semicolon to join two sentences);
3) practice applying each method of compound sentence creation (with answers);
4) independent pop quiz applying all concepts covered in the presentation.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS