This is a 29-slide PowerPoint presentation on subjects and predicates. It can be used in two separate teaching sessions (one session for subjects and another for predicates), or it can be used as review of both subjects and predicates. If you prefer, I have separate PPT presentations for subjects and predicates that cover the same concepts.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of subjects;
2) an overview of simple, complete, and compound subjects (with examples and independent practice of each);
3) an overview of predicates;
4) an overview of simple, complete, and compound predicates (with examples and independent practice of each);
5) independent practice to apply concepts learned in presentation.
All independent practice slides include slides with answers.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).