This is a 21-slide PowerPoint presentation on subjects for grades 3 and up. I also have a predicates PPT in my listings and a PPT that combines subjects AND predicates.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of subjects (with examples);
2) an overview of complete subjects;
3) examples of complete subjects;
4) guided & independent practice (with answers) identifying complete subjects;
5) an overview of simple subjects;
6) examples of simple subjects;
7) guided & independent practice (with answers) identifying simple subjects;
8) an overview of compound subjects;
9) examples of compound subjects;
10) guided & independent practice (with answers) identifying compound subjects;
11) final independent practice to apply what was learned in presentation.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).