CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW DOWNLOAD FOR A LOOK AT THE ENTIRE FILE!!!
These bracelets are designed to be used along side your instruction to :
- introduce a content based skill
- use as a review for a content based assessment
- small group interventions
- RTI groups
- themed units
AND MUCH MORE!!
The 12 skill/content bracelets are:
- Main Idea
- Point of View (Perspective)
- Point of View (Who is telling the story?)
- Character Trait
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
1) Simply print each bracelet sheet (there are 5 bracelets to a sheet)
2) Copy enough copies for your class on copy paper or cardstock (for durability)
3) Wrap the bracelet around the student's arm and tape.
**PLEASE NOTE: Some of the clipart will be covered up when taping the bracelets and that's ok. It's important that the students can see the vocabulary word & definition. Some of the visual representations of each vocab word will still appear.
4) Send these home on the night of a review for a test/quiz, after introducing or reviewing a concept, in small group interventions or just for fun as prizes!!!
**These are CCSS aligned to best fit 2nd-5th grade ELA. NOT all content or skills are on these bracelets. However, these are the base skills and content for these grade levels. :)
Have a great school year! :)