Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Review ELA skills in a fun and engaging way with these DIGITAL review games! Play as a whole group, small group, or even during distance learning! With 30 examples included with each game for students to practice, this resource is sure to help them master ELA standards and make you the BEST TEACHER EVER. The interactive game board will be a nice touch to make this super engaging game a hit in your classroom or virtually
This bundle will included every one of my ELA skill review interactive games and any I make in the future so buy now to save big! I have more sets planned in the upcoming months. The total final value of this bundle will be over $100!
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource. You can find more digital activities by clicking here.
Features of this resource:
- 100% Digital
- 30 examples in each set to practice and review with students
- NO PREP
- Interactive DIGITAL gameboard to use with the questions (optional)
What is included in each set?
- Question Board: Self-Checking PDF with 30 questions
- Interactive Gameboard: Use with the PDF for whole group or small group play
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using with Google Slides, Google Classroom, and PowerPoint.
- Options for use
- What to know before you assign to students
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
How do I use this resource?
- Whole Group
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
Which sets are included?
- Author's Purpose
- Cause & Effect
- Character Traits
- Fact & Opinion
- Figurative Language
- Point of View
- Prefix & Suffix Level 1
- Prefix & Suffix Level 2
- Similes & Metaphors
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Text Structure
- ELA Skills Review
- Greek & Latin Roots Level 1
- Greek & Latin Roots Level 2
Which sets are coming up?
- Context Clues
- Main Idea
- Email me if you have suggestions for more...firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, standards-aligned test-prep resources that engage learners
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
What is the cost for multiple teachers?
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺