Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Common Core Organizers & Activities BUNDLE for Grades 6, 7, 8 This bundle contains the following individual products (in their entirety): READING: Common Core Reading (Literature and Informational Texts) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Text Grades 6, 7, 8 *Newly Updated with 50 add$46.00$57.50Save $11.50
- All of my reading resources (for literature and nonfiction) are included in this mega growing bundle! You can use these activities with ANY book, story, or nonfiction text. (Excluding resources that are specific to novels, stories, or authors.)The zipped download includes the following teaching mate$171.68$245.25Save $73.57
This IS included in my Common Core Bundle for Grades 6, 7, 8
This is a bundle of three 62-page resources (186 pages total); each resource features all of the English Language Arts Common Core Standards in an easy-to-read and record format. All five strands (reading literature, reading informational, writing, language, and speaking and listening) with every single standard are included. Each format has plenty of room for notes and can be edited to suit your needs.
Includes BOTH formats: Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF.
Use the checklists for:
- keeping track of students’ progress for RtI (reading intervention, special education, differentiation)
- printing or sharing electronically with your students so they can keep track of their own progress.
- keeping track of which standards you covered, when you covered them, and students’ mastery level of each standard
* Updated to include student roster checklists!
Click here for Checklists for Grade 5
Click here for Grade 6
Click here for Grade 7
Click here for Grade 8
Click here for Grades 11-12
Click here for Grades 9-10
Click here for my high school bundle: Grades 9-12 Common Core ELA Checklists
by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom
The Common Core Standards were written by The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved. You can view the standards online here: http://www.corestandards.org/ELA-Literacy