This bundle includes:
1) This is a 16-slide PowerPoint presentation to introduce correct writing of major titles (books, movies, albums, magazines / newspapers, TV shows, works of art, and plays) by underlining when handwriting or italicizing when typing and by putting quotation marks around minor titles (book and movie chapters, song titles, magazine / newspaper articles, TV episodes, and acts / scenes in plays).
The PPT presentation includes:
a) instruction on how to capitalize all titles;
b) examples of properly capitalized titles;
c) difference between major titles (underlined or italicized) and minor titles (quotation marks);
d) examples of properly capitalized and written / punctuated major and minor titles;
e) independent practice to practice proper writing of major and minor works.
The bundle also includes:
2) 3 practice activities (worksheets) for writing major and minor titles correctly (with answers) in MS Word format; and
3) a 25-question formative assessment (test) for this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($5.00).
3) For those who want to pick and choose which handouts they want, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).