PLEASE NOTE: I'm not sure why, but the thumbnail image above does not accurately illustrate the formatting of this presentation. I am much more OCD than the image depicts! For a more accurate view, please download the preview!
This is a 16-slide PowerPoint presentation to introduce correct writing of major titles (books, movies, albums, magazines / newspapers, TV shows, works of art, and plays) and minor titles (book and movie chapters, song titles, magazine / newspaper articles, TV episodes, and acts / scenes in plays). The presentation includes:
1) instruction on how to capitalize all titles;
2) examples of properly capitalized titles;
3) difference between major titles (underlined or italicized) and minor titles (quotation marks);
4) examples of properly capitalized and written / punctuated major and minor titles;
5) independent practice to practice proper writing of major and minor works.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).