ELA Test Prep or Review - 25 Language Worksheets - Digital Google & Easel
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These ELA Review pages are the perfect no-prep printables to supplement your literacy program. They cover a wide variety of ELA topics and are great for review, homework, independent work, enrichment, or centers.This bundle includes 6 resources:Figurative Language Worksheets: 30 Figurative LanguagePrice $26.34Original Price $32.92Save $6.58
These ELA NO-PREP Language Arts worksheets are the perfect all-inclusive ELA Review for warm-ups, homework, test prep, or just extra practice.
- 25 worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Many Different Worksheets!
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Figurative Language Worksheets
- Prefixes, Suffixes, & Roots Worksheets
- ELA Fun with Words Worksheets
- Commas Silly Worksheets
- Homophone Worksheets
This resource uses American English and is editable.
This download contains the following worksheets:
2. Homophone Editing
3. Tricky Homophones (there-their-they're, too-to-two, then-than)
4. Tricky Homophones 2 (you're-your, wear-where, its-it's)
5. Synonyms and Antonyms
6. Using a Thesaurus
8. Similes II
12. Compound Words
13. Proper and Common Nouns
14. Singular and Plural Nouns
16. Possessive Pronouns
17. Pronoun Review
20. Better Sentences
21. Subject and Predicate*
22. Subject and Predicate II*
23. More Subject and Predicate*
24. Fun with Subjects and Predicates*
25. Subject and Predicate Quiz*
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "This is a great resource. They are a good refresher for my students. Students recently took the English Language Proficiency Assessment. Several commented that they were able to answer different prompts correctly because they had recently completed these worksheets. I will continue to use it with my students each year. Thank you!" -SD
✏️ "This was a great activity for students to do independently for test review. It covered all of the standards and skills we learned this year, and was useful in helping students recall skills from the beginning of the year that were not as "fresh" in their minds (hello, grammar!) Overall it was easy to use and kept students engaged while I was completing end of the year DRA's while helping them prepare for their upcoming state testing." -Whitney M.
✏️ "I really enjoyed using this resource! I was great for reteaching and great refresher on those topics. This worksheets provide a lot of practice and keeps students engages. This is something that I will continue to use with students as extra practice or refresher." -Sandra W.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom