This is a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation for grades 3 and up on helping and linking verbs. This presentation includes:
1) a helping verb song to help students memorize helping verbs;
2) an overview of helping verbs;
3) practice & answers to apply use of helping verbs in sentences;
4) an overview linking verbs;
5) an overview to determine when a particular verb (i.e. smell) is an action or linking verb;
6) practice & answers to apply use of linking verbs in sentences;
7) independent practice & answers to apply what was learned about helping and linking verbs.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).