This is an 18-slide PowerPoint designed to introduce the use of perfect verb tenses.
The PowerPoint includes:
1) an overview of verb tenses;
2) an overview of perfect verb tenses;
3) slides showing how to construct each perfect verb tense (present, past, future);
4) examples of each perfect verb tense;
5) practice writing each perfect verb tense; and
6) a pop quiz at the end to review all three perfect verb tenses.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) I am posting a bundle of all practice activities AND the assessment ($5.00).
4) I am posting this PowerPoint, with all practice activities and the assessment ($7.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).