ELA: Winter and Christmas-themed speaking, writing and vocabulary cards
is a great seasonal activity to be used in your classroom or online!
It can be used with all levels as:
- a warm-up activity
- a speaking task
- a homework assignment
- a writing assignment
- an online activity
- exam practice (FCE, CAE, etc)
...and so on!
- to review/learn thematic vocabulary, objects, and verbs
- to be able to give opinions and justify them
- to think critically and creatively
- to be able to form longer sentences
I like apples.
I like apples because they are delicious, and we can make apple pies from them.
- to have fun!
The set consists of:
- 30 unique cards in high-quality PNG format
- a template for your students to make their own cards!
- 1 PDF file with 1 card per page
- 1 printable PDF file with 4 cards per page
- teacher's notes
- Key language for levels: A1, A2, and B1
- Key language for levels: B2, C1, C2
The cards are NOT ONLY for people who celebrate Christmas - there are many cards related to winter in general. These cards are also a great way to talk about your students' winter traditions and customs.
Check out my , activity for A1+/A2/B1 students! -> Here!
Removing the Handy English logo and re-uploading/selling the file is strictly forbidden.