This bundle includes two product favorites: I Heart Literacy and Doodle Math. Each of these products includes a wide variety of problems and a unique design created to keep your students engaged and challenged.
Check out the preview for a closer look at each of the resources!
These packets will work well for at-home learning. Please note that this is a worksheet-based resource that must be printed out.
You can choose specific pages to send home or send all of the student pages home as you would a workbook and assign students to complete specific pages. The answer keys are on a separate PDF.
I Heart Literacy - 50 Unique Student Pages
While each page is different, they do have some elements in common. Each page features:
- 6 standards-based ELA/Reading activities, each in its own space. Activities are numbered for easy reference.
- A short reading passage with one or two text-dependent questions. Most of the passages are informational text (written by a published author of over 100 nonfiction books for children), but a few are fictional – just to shake things up. The questions are more closely aligned to close reading than simple comprehension.
- An open-ended bonus activity, marked by a star, at the bottom of the page to be completed on the backside. Perfect for fast finishers, as homework, or extra credit.
- A theme-based joke or fun fact (joke answers can be found upside down in the bottom right-hand corner).
- A list of the skills addressed at the bottom (indicated by a picture of a nail – which stands for “nailed it!”) This list repeats in the table of contents for easy reference. Skills are repeated throughout the resource for spiral review.
- Answer Keys are provided
Doodle Math - 100 Unique Practice Sessions
Doodle Math includes two versions: 2 practices per page or 1 practice per page
- Focuses on the foundational standards of 4th grade
- Each problem has its own specific directions. This helps students get into the practice of reading questions before attempting to solve them. Math tests are often more about reading than computation, so students need as much practice in this area as they can get!
- These practice sessions are great for daily homework. Because they are not new skills, they are perfect for independent practice. 4 practice sessions can be printed on a single sheet of paper, making it a very economical way to get in spiraled practice.
- These practice sessions are also great for a daily warm-up. Because the answer keys are available as a Google Slides document, students can trade and grade their warm-ups quickly!
- No two pages look the same! They are all super cute too!
- Traditional answer keys and a digital version for projection are included
What Teachers are Saying:
♥ One of my best purchases yet! I use this for morning work as a comprehensive review. It's challenging and the students enjoy the different topics! -Ashley S.
♥ This product is AMAZING! I love that it incorporates so many ELA skills on one topic on one page. Thanks! -Lauren L.
♥ The BEST thing I have bought on tpt. It is perfect for morning work and covers all the standards, plus fun topics the students enjoy! Kalena C.
♥ OH. MY. GOSH. I wish I could give this an A+++ because it is fantastic! Thank you so, so much! Not only is it fun and *interesting* for the kiddos, it's educational! -Kimberly S.