This ELECTRICITY EXTRAVAGANZA Science and Literacy Unit includes the following:
- 39 vocabulary cards with definition for Electricity Word Wall.
- Electricity KWL
- Conductor vs. Insulator Worksheet: Write the characteristics of each and give examples for each.
- Conductor vs. Insulator Experiment Results Worksheet: Test various materials to see if they are conductors or insulators
- Open Circuit vs. Closed Circuit Worksheet: Write the characteristics of a closed circuit and an open circuit. Draw each one.
- Series Circuit vs. Parallel Circuit Worksheet: Write the characteristics of a series circuit and parallel circuit. Draw each one.
- Build it, Write it, Draw it Electricity Facts activity. Could be used as a science center! 5 different worksheets, each with answer key.
- Electricity Mini Book – 10 page mini book that covers electricity, conductors, insulators, open circuit, closed circuit, series circuit, parallel circuit, history or electricity, and electricity safety.
- Electricity Vocabulary Quiz: 10 fill-in-the-blank questions with word bank. PLUS answer key!
- Electricity Content Quiz: Label the different types of circuits (open, closed, series, parallel. Matching questions on historical figures who influenced knowledge of electricity. PLUS answer key!