Elizabeth Blackwell, the first female doctor in the United States, opened the road for women to enter the medical field as doctors. For Women's History month or when studying medical history, here is the following:
- Three page informational reading about her life and accomplishments
- One page worksheet with Close Reading questions
- One page Positive/Negative Analysis sheet for events in her life
- Essay prompt handout, with instructions
- Answer Key for the Close Reading worksheet
Perfect for Women's History month.