Also included in
- Are you worried about how to support your ELL Newcomers when they are at home? Are you looking for ways to help them independently work on language appropriate activities so they continue building their foundation in English? The Distance Learning for ELLs Bundle will help you do exactly that and mo$36.00$72.00Save $36.00
- Here is your one stop shop for meeting the needs of the English Language Learners in your classroom! You will find exactly what you need in these 9 different products included, PLUS an additional 3 resources will be added over this year to make sure all learners needs are met! That's 9 products crea$100.00$197.00Save $97.00
- Here is your one stop shop for meeting the needs of the English Language Learners in your classroom! You will find exactly what you need in these 9 different products included, PLUS an additional 3 resources will be added over this year to make sure all learners needs are met! That's 9 products cre$99.00$196.97Save $97.97
Do you have English Language Learners in your class? Are you stressed on how you can adapt your online lessons to fit the needs of your ELL students? How to be able to teach language and content through a computer screen? How to differentiate your lesson to fit the language needs of your students without spending hours a night doing so?
This resource will remove each of those burdens and provide your ELLs with the support they need in just a few minutes. Learning language along with content comes down to 6 key components, that if they are covered in a lesson, your ELL students will be challenged, engaged, and be given a rigorous lesson all in just a few minutes of your time.
How does this work? In this resource there are 6 components that should be included in any lesson you are teaching to ELLs.
These 6 components are
- building background
- stating the language objective,
- frontloading vocabulary
- modeling content
- incorporating conversation
- and application of the material taught
That seems like a lot to try to add into a lesson, especially if you are unfamiliar with how to do it, so I took the guess work out of it. Included in this resource are 30+ generic templates that cover each of the 6 components so that all you have to do is copy and paste the template into your lesson and add a picture to support, vocabulary words, or a few other small ways to apply it to the lesson you are teaching. I clearly guide you what to do though so you don’t have to try to figure it out. I want this process to be extremely simple and helpful for you and your students.
Take back your time, and start using these templates to meet the needs of your ELLs!
Sign up for my newsletter that is filled with new ideas, activities, and exclusive freebies!
If you have any questions or ways I can help, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to stay connected!