- Product Description
Practice ESL/ ELL/ EFL/ EAL listening skills with this engaging activity focusing on clothing vocabulary.
Shirt, hat, umbrella, sweater, coat, belt, skirt, glasses, shoes, boots, pants, socks, gloves.
Modified with sentence starters:
This is a _______
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ELL Breaking Barriers