Encourage past tense writing with strong sensory details. This is a ELL ESL EL EFL EAL ESOL lesson plan and materials are aimed for a lesson to help teach two standards:
Standard 10.1.1e ”Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, future.”
Standard 6.3.3d “Use concrete words and phrases and sensory details to convey experiences and events precisely.”
- Content and Language Objectives poster for display
- Guided teacher lesson plan, step my step instructions
- Sample story for mini lesson
- Student work pages with checklist
- Graphic organizer for student brainstorming
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers