Searching for a year-long bundle of ESL Curriculum, ELL activities, and EFL Lesson Plans for your English Language Learners? Here it is! Each month is stuffed with ESL games, ELD vocabulary, and English Newcomer Lesson Plans, and it is perfect for all classrooms; ESL, ELL, EFL, and ELD - requiring minimal PREP on your end!
The year-long ESL curriculum includes a scope and sequence pacing guide that maps out every month and guides you through the "when and how " to use the included ESL resources. Of course, there are monthly ESL lessons for each language level including ESL newcomers.
Engaging, effective, and time-saving ELL resources include:
- lesson plans
- thematic units
- activities just right for you and your students.
ESL Year-Long Lesson plans ELD Teacher Resource Bundle is for all Language Levels!
- ELL Newcomers
- Beginners/Early Intermediate English Learners
- Intermediate ELLs
- Early Advanced and Advanced English Language Learners
Each month provides your ESL students the opportunity to learn and practice targeted parts of speech, grammar, and vocabulary.
It's the bundled ESL curriculum every teacher of ELLs needs because:
- it covers every language level including English Newcomers
- covers all modalities - oral fluency - listening - reading - writing
- offers engaging, rigorous English language instruction
This is an excellent year-long bundle for:
- classroom teachers
- ELD teachers
- speech therapy
The English language games and activities in this ELD curriculum resource are great practice for all your English language learners.
Use the remarkable resources in this bundle for:
- ELD pull out classes
- ELD push-in classes
- Title I Reading
- Intervention classes
- Independent work time
- Small groups
Each month features:
- Pacing guide - this curriculum map takes you through the year
- Month by month folders, by language level, of all the ESL resources used during the month
- Lesson Plans
- Monthly Word Walls
- Writing Activities
- Parts of Speech grammar resources
- Games and Activities
- And much more!
Nouns & Articles
- Regular Past Tense - 3 sounds of ed
- Irregular Past Tense
- Past Participle
- Phrasal Verbs - informal and formal Vocabulary
- Describe Location
- Describe Action
Adjectives, Adverbs, Conjunctions, and more!
Thematic Units feature:
- ESL Lesson Plans
- ELD Songs and Chants
- Units for each ELL language level
- Language Functions
- Language Forms (grammatical forms, sentence patterns, sentence starters)
- PictureCar ds
- Thematic Vocabulary
Vocabulary Development Lessons:
- Cognate Word Wall and Journal
- Academic Vocabulary Expansion
- Math Vocabulary units:
o Number Sense Vocabulary o Addition o Multiplication o Measurement o Fractions o Number Sense
- Formal and Informal Language
- Semantic Gradients
- Number Prefixes
- Back To School
- Community People
- President's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Dolch Words Pre-K - 3rd Grade
- End of the Year
- Father's Day
You will also love:
- Graphic Organizers
- Tongue Twisters
- Reading Strategy Songs
- Learning Centers Made Simple
- Songs and Chants for ESL
- Flip Books for numbers 0-19 and skip counting
- St. Patrick's Day Idioms
- Sentence Starters
Your students will love practicing and learning English with the wide variety of activities and lessons. They'll be eager and engaged as you present powerful language instruction that works!
Prep is quick and easy... Just print student pages and journals, make games you will use all year long, and follow the teacher-friendly pacing guide for each month and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
What our buyers say about our thematic ELD units:
- "LOVE this unit!! I teach ELD as part of my regular ed curriculum and this unit was wonderful!! Thanks!
- Great unit for English Learners and incorporates many aspects of language!
- Great! Thanks for bundling this all together! It helps so much with time management as a long-term resource. Thanks so much :)
- I'm using this with my autism group and it's working perfectly! Thanks!
THIS FILE WILL DOWNLOAD AS A ZIP FILE. All the folders for each month, the lesson plans, activities, pacing guide and more will be inside! :)
Interested in a month or two of great ESL lessons? Here you go!
KEEP IN TOUCH:
We have the resources you need to teach English Language Learners. Whether you are a classroom teacher with ELLs, an ELD push-in, or an ESL pullout we have the products you will treasure and use over and over again with your English Learners.
Get ready for success with our tried-and-true products that cover ESL vocabulary, ESL Curriculum, and ELL activities from English newcomers to your Advanced English Learners and every student in between.
Check out some of our best sellers
Copyright © Fun To Teach
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Please follow me!:
- Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page.
- Follow me and be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates
If you enjoy my products, please leave feedback:
Why is feedback so important?
When you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be used for future purchases!
Getting TPT credits to use on future purchases is easy:
•Go to your My Purchases page
•Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
•Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product
Backing you all the way!