✐ This product is a NO PREP- SELF CHECKING
This resource is a great packet for:
❤ Homework ❤
❤ Review any time during the year ❤
❤ use with substitute teachers ❤
❤ use during winter/spring break ❤
❤ reteaching the concepts ❤
❤ early finishers ❤
This bundle includes a total of 13 Emojis
. Each of these Emojis is sold separately at my store. This bundle is great for differentiation
In these Emojis students will work with Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
Students will be working with different type of questions addressing the following concepts:
Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product.
1. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Is it a Growth, Decay, or Neither?
2. EMOJI - Transformation of Exponential Function f(x) = ab^x
3. EMOJI - Exponential Functions Vocabularies
4. EMOJI - Modeling & Evaluating Exponential Functions (Applications)
5. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Compound Interest
6. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Compound/Continuous Interest & Half-Life
7. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Condensing Logarithms (Simple)
8. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Expanding Logarithms (Simple)
9. EMOJI - Exponential Functions: Solve Exponential Equations using Log (Simple)
10. EMOJI - Solve Exponential Equations using Common Base (Simple)
11. EMOJI - Evaluate Logarithmic & Natural Logarithmic Functions
12. EMOJI - Solve Logarithmic Equations (Simple)
13. EMOJI - Review: Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
My students are fascinated with an additional coloring option that I have included where they could pick their own 4 colors. They have become very very creative. I am including this option in this emoji and I truly hope that your kids will love it as much as mine have.
Each of these RELAXING EMOJI could be used in:
math centers, group work, a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, substitute planning, and more.
✶ ✶ ✶
My students truly were ENGAGED
answering the questions and had a BLAST COLORING
and finding the mystery picture much better than the textbook problems.✶ ✶ ✶
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2017
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺