UPDATED WITH NEW EMOJIS
✐ This product is a NO PREP- SELF CHECKING & INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
This resource is a great packet for:
❤ Homework ❤
❤ Review any time during the year ❤
❤ use with substitute teachers ❤
❤ use during winter/spring break ❤
❤ reteaching the concepts ❤
❤ early finishers ❤
This bundle includes a total of 13 Emojis
. Each of these Emojis is sold separately at my store. This bundle is great for differentiation
In these Emojis students will work with Factoring Different Techniques.
Students will be working with different type of questions addressing the following concepts:
☑ Factor GCF
☑ Factor Trinomials (a is 1 Simple & challenging approach)
☑ Factor Trinomials (a is 1 Prime & challenging approach)
☑ Factor Different of Two Squares (with and without GCF, Linear factors and others)
☑ Factor Perfect Square Trinomials (3 Levels)
☑ Factor by Grouping
☑ Factor Sum and Difference of 2 Cubes
☑ Factor Quadratic Form
Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product.
1. EMOJI - Factor Trinomials where "a" is 1 (NO GCF)
2. EMOJI - Factoring - Factor Trinomials where "a" is 1 (NO GCF) - Challenging
3. EMOJI - Factor Trinomials where "a" is PRIME (NO GCF)
4. EMOJI - Factoring - Factor Trinomials where "a"PRIME (NO GCF) - Challenging
5. EMOJI - Factor Perfect Square Trinomial: Level 1
6. EMOJI - Factor Perfect Square Trinomial: Level 2
7. EMOJI - Factor Perfect Square Trinomial: Level 3
8. EMOJI - Factor: Difference of Two Squares L1
9. EMOJI - Factor: Difference of Two Squares L2
10. EMOJI - Factor: GCF, Difference of 2 Squares, 3 Terms, Perfect Square Trinomials
11. NEW EMOJI - Factor by Grouping L1
12. NEW EMOJI - Factor Sum and Difference of Two Cubes
13. NEW EMOJI - Factor Quadratic Form (Easiest)
Students would need to solve the mystery Emoji by following the color key.
My students are fascinated with an additional coloring option that I have included where they could pick their own 4 colors. They have become very very creative. I am including this option in this emoji and I truly hope that your kids will love it as much as mine have.
A STEP-BY-STEP ANSWER KEY IS INCLUDED with SOME EMOJI AS NEEDED
Each of these RELAXING EMOJI could be used in:
math centers, group work, a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, substitute planning, and more.
✶ ✶ ✶
My students truly were ENGAGED
answering the questions and had a BLAST COLORING
and finding the mystery picture much better than the textbook problems.✶ ✶ ✶
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2017
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺