✐ This product is a NO PREP- SELF CHECKING & INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
This resource is a great packet for:
❤ Homework ❤
❤ Review any time during the year ❤
❤ use with substitute teachers ❤
❤ use during winter/spring break ❤
❤ reteaching the concepts ❤
❤ early finishers ❤
This bundle includes a total of 10 Emojis with 120 questions
. Each of these Emojis is sold separately at my store. This bundle is great for differentiation
In these Emojis students will work with Solving System of Equations.
Students will be working with different type of questions addressing the following concepts:
☑ Solve System of Equations by Graphing (2 Levels)
☑ Solve System of Equations by Substitution (2 Levels)
☑ Solve System of Equations by Elimination (2 Levels)
☑ One EMOJI has 12 questions assessing all the techniques above
☑ One EMOJI on solving system of equations in 3 variables by Cramer's Rule
☑ One EMOJI on solving system of equations in 2 variables by Cramer's Rule
☑ Solve Quadratic System of Equations
Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product.
1. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Graphing Level 1
2. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Graphing Level 2
3. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Substitution Level 1
4. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Substitution Level 2
5. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Elimination Level 1
6. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by Elimination Level 2
7. EMOJI - System of Equations - Solve by All Techniques (Graphing, Substitution, & Elimination)
8. EMOJI - System of Equations - 2 Variables Cramer's Rule
9. EMOJI - System of Equations - 3 Variables Cramer's Rule
10. EMOJI - Solve Quadratic Systems of Equations
Students would need to solve the mystery Emoji by following the color key.
My students are fascinated with an additional coloring option that I have included where they could pick their own 3 or 4 colors. They have become very very creative. I am including this option in this emoji and I truly hope that your kids will love it as much as mine have.
Each of these RELAXING EMOJI could be used in:
math centers, group work, a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, substitute planning, and more.
✶ ✶ ✶
My students truly were ENGAGED
answering the questions and had a BLAST COLORING
and finding the mystery picture much better than the textbook problems.✶ ✶ ✶
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2017
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺