** This activity is available as a "GOOGLE INTERACTIVE" product HERE**
This EMOJI activity is included in
EMOJI - BUNDLE ALL ABOUT SLOPE
✐ This product is a NO PREP- SELF CHECKING
activity that engage students in "Finding the slope from a given graph."
. This activity helps students to check their understanding of:
☑ Finding the slope of a line from a graph as the slope may be:
The coordinates of the ordered pairs are all integers.
The formula m = Rise/Run
will be emphasized 12 times in this activity. Another approach is to ask students specifically to use the slope formula given two points (if you wish) as 2 points are highlighted on the graph.
Students would need to solve the mystery Emoji by following the color key.
Please take a look at the preview and see the questions of this EMOJI before purchasing
My students are fascinated with an additional coloring option that I have included where they could pick their own colors. They have become very very creative. I am including this option in this emoji and I truly hope that your kids will love it as much as mine have.
✶ ✶ ✶
My students truly were ENGAGED
answering the questions and had a BLAST COLORING
and finding the mystery picture much better than the textbook problems.✶ ✶ ✶
This RELAXING EMOJI could be used in:
math centers, group work, a way to check for understanding, a review, recap of the lesson, pair-share, cooperative learning, exit ticket, entrance ticket, homework, individual practice, when you have time left at the end of a period, beginning of the period (as a warm up or bell work), before a quiz on the topic, substitute planning, and more.
You may also like these Related Products:
• MEGA BUNDLE Slope Activities (50 % OFF) - 33 PRODUCTS=317 Pages
• Google Drive BUNDLE: SLOPE & LINEAR FUNCTIONS
• Exit Ticket - BUNDLE All about slope (16 Exit Tickets = 64 Questions)
• GOAL NO PREP - BUNDLE Find the slope (4 activities + 4 Quizzes)
• Maze - BUNDLE Find the SLOPE (10 MAZES)
• Relay Race - What is the SLOPE???
• Task Cards - Find the slope (graphs, ordered pairs, equations, tables) 40 Cards
• EMOJI - BUNDLE Writing Linear Equations 50%+ OFF (6 EMOJIS = 72 Questions)
• Maze - BUNDLE Writing Linear Equations - Different Strategies
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺Thank You☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2016
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺