PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING THIS MATERIAL!
I was always passionate about teaching children to understand their emotions and being empathetic towards others. It drew me to create this teaching resource.
Teaching Feelings and Emotions Pack for children 3-6 includes:
- Sorting activity with 8 different feelings/emotions (happy, shy, loved, curious, worried, sad, lonely and scared). Children are encouraged to match pictures to particular feeling/emotion.
- Emotions Montessori 3-Part Cards with 8 different emotions: happy, sad, excited, tired, worried, scared, surprised, angry . It also encourages children to guess reasoning behind feelings. Children are encouraged to name familiar emotions and learn to recognize familiar words.
- Printable for children: "My Emotions Book". Children reflect on their learning by naming and drawing emotions on faces.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.