Also included in
- A bundle of social-emotional learning and friendship activities to teach social skills and character traits like empathy and kindness to nurture healthy relationships. Digital and printable counseling activities for your classroom management toolbox with a bonus calming strategies resource for teach$22.50$26.90Save $4.40
- A back to school bundle of 13 resources to nurture character traits like kindness, empathy, respect, gratitude, and friendship. School counselors will have social-emotional learning, character education and classroom management resources for a year.Mostly used with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grad$51.95$67.50Save $15.55
- Do you need help with bad behavior? Are your students struggling with confidence, stress, anger, or anxiety? Perhaps there are friendship issues? Improve wellbeing by equipping kids with coping strategies to deal with big emotions and social skills to build positive relationships and you will turn y$33.50$40.40Save $6.90
Do you need classroom management strategies to reduce bullying? Teaching empathy and using friendship lessons improves emotional wellbeing to change the culture in your classroom.
This unit teaches students that good friends show empathy and compassion, and support others by learning to stand in their shoes to understand what they are going through.
By reading "You, Me and Empathy" by Jayneen Sanders, they learn to notice emotional cues by listening, observing behavior, and paying attention to body language.
Students have opportunities to interact in role plays to reflect on their own emotions, practice skills, and share their thoughts and responses.
Enhance your character education toolbox with worksheets, posters, and coloring pages that can be used for individual learning, with small groups, or as whole class activities.
Ideal for students with autism or other special needs to improve friendships and add to their growing set of positive character traits.
Combine empathy activities with our kindness lessons to activate feel-good emotions and a positive classroom community.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Classroom Circles - different types & how to use (listening & sharing)
- You, Me and Empathy - picture book activity & worksheet (discussion & writing)
- What’s That Feeling? - working in small groups with roleplay (participation)
- Feelings Worksheet - a quick no-prep activity that could be used by substitute teachers
- How are They Feeling? - observing body language & expressions (discussion & action)
- Empathy Collage - find pictures of people showing empathy (research, cutting & pasting)
- Do to Others - recognizing emotions in others & responding (discussion & writing)
- Stand in My Shoes - stepping outside of themselves (discussion & writing)
- Helping People Feel Better - learning to respond appropriately (discussion)
- How I Show Empathy Worksheet - demonstrate how to show empathy
- & acknowledge receiving it (writing)
- Empathy Posters - for your empathy bulletin board (visual aids)
- Empathy Coloring Pages - a great mindfulness activity with positive messages (motor skills)
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.