END OF THE YEAR ASSIGNMENT: MEMORY BOOK
This resource is an excellent final assignment for any upper elementary or middle school class! This memory book will allow students to reflect on different aspects of their year and will give them a keepsake that they can look back on in the future. The best part is that all you have to do is print double-sided, fold, and you are done! A color and back and white version are included.
Looking for other fun ways to end the year? Click below!
END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITY BUNDLE
INCLUDED IN THE BOOKLET:
• A title page that allows students to draw or attach their own image.
• A section for students to reflect on their favorite things from the year (movie, music, class activity, funny moment)
• A section for students to thank someone who had an impact on them in the year.
• A section for students to discuss a new friend they made in the year.
• A section for students to reflect on how they have changed/grown.
• A section where students can give themselves future advice.
• An autograph page where students can get the rest of the class members to sign or write them a note!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
END OF THE YEAR AWARDS
BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCE BUNDLE
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!