End of the Year
- Leave a message on your desk for the person who'll sit there next year.
- Create a storyboard for a television commercial about your school
- Things I love most about my school
- Improvements I would make to my school if I could
- I learned so much in ... the day we did ...
- My most memorable moment of the year
- The assignment that I am most proud of is: ...
- My Summer Bucket List (boy and girl version)
- I can do even better next year by ...
- What will you do to keep busy this summer? Discussion Activity
- My Plans for the Summer, Writing Task
Students LOVE the "LEAVE A MESSAGE ON YOUR DESK for the student sitting at your place next year" activity. For best results, print on large paper so that it covers the entire desk. Works best with graduating students who are most nostalgic! This End of Year Activities resource is a GREAT WAY TO RECAP THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
DON'T FORGET TO pull the completed sheets back out in September and you have a great back-to-school activity for your new students!
Reflection on Learning
(but don't tell the kids, it may spoil their fun)
This product also prints well in black and white!
- 100% Editable YEARBOOK Link-YEARBOOK
- Editable CLASS AWARDS Link-CLASS_AWARDS