End of Year Algebra 1 Course Review Activities
and standardized exams can be a stressful time for both teachers and students. I've bundled TEN
of my favorite activities together to help you save time with planning and also save money! A variety of resources including MATCHING ACTIVITY, COLORING ACTIVITY, TASK CARDS, CARD SORT ACTIVITY, JUMBLE ACTIVITY, CHAIN ACTIVITY and a FOLDABLE for INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS.
These activities will make reviewing previously learned material more fun and engaging for students as they prepare for final exams. All answer keys included.
Activities support major Algebra concepts:
1) EQUATIONS Solving Equations (Two-Step, Multi-Step, Variables on Both Sides) Puzzle
2) FUNCTIONS Identifying Functions Card Sort Activity
3) LINEAR EQUATIONSGraphing Linear Equations
4) LINEAR INEQUALITIES Linear Inequalities and Graphs Card Match
5) SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS Systems of Equations Task Cards & Foldable
6) SYSTEMS OF INEQUALITIES Systems of Inequalities Matching Activity
7) POLYNOMIALS Factoring Polynomials LEVEL 2
8) QUADRATIC EQUATIONS Quadratic Equations Review Jumbo Task Cards with Whole-Class Instruction Format
9) Solving Quadratic Equations: Coloring Activity
10) LAWS OF EXPONENTS Exponent Rules Chain Activity
Click on the links to see a detailed description of each resource.
Sold separately, $3-5 per resource! Save up to 40% by purchasing as a bundle!
Check out my other BUNDLES for more savings!
$$$ ALGEBRA 1 CURRICULUM Mega Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ EQUATIONS Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ FUNCTIONS Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ SLOPE Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ LINEAR EQUATIONS Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ POLYNOMIALS Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ QUADRATIC EQUATIONS Savings Bundle $$$
$$$ BELL RINGERS BUNDLE $$$
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at Marie.DLR@AlgebraAccents.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.