- SUMMER FUNLOGIC WORD problemsIncluded in this resource are 5 logic puzzles on separate pages, ready to be solved!Let your students know that your class is all about thinking and sticking with a problem until it is “puzzled out.”This set of 5 puzzles is themed for SUMMER:Father’s DaySummer ReadingCam
- Plotting Coordinate Points - Summer / End of Year For the end of the school year or for summer programs ..... this resource includes five mystery pictures created by plotting coordinate pairs in all four quadrants. All graphs involve positive and negative integers. Your students will be challeng
- Teaching from a distance is difficult ... students need to be challenged and inspired to enjoy mathematical concepts. Challenge your students with these FIVE puzzles that celebrate the end of the year and SUMMER! This set of handouts will engage your students as they anticipate a summer break or per
- Patriot Day activity - Honor those who served during this season of remembrance. Share this graphing activity with your students. The activity includes a graphing picture comprised of 50+ coordinate pairs. A picture will be revealed when the points are correctly plotted. Use the page that includ
- --------------------------- Looking for a unique way to review vocabulary? Looking for ways to engage students? In need of a great activity to leave for a substitute? Students love puzzles, especially sudoku puzzles. This activity involves a “Pseudo-Ku.” Pseudo meaning “not genuine, a sham.” This
SUMMER Activities Bundle
(sharing math from a distance)
Teaching from a distance is difficult ... students need to be challenged and inspired to enjoy mathematical concepts. This bundle of worksheets can be used for distance learning as they provide great activities for accountability from your math students.
Are you looking for fun, activities to keep your students "in the game" ... math game that is? Do you need activities for summer programs that keep your students engaged?
This bundle contains 26 different activities to keep your students thinking mathematically right up to the last day of school and even through the summer!
The following resources are included:
•LOGIClues - Summer (5 Logic puzzles)
•PseudoKu Math Terms (10 sudoku puzzles that require students to match terms to definitions before solving the puzzle)
•Graphing Pictures - Summer (5 pictures graphs created by graphing points on a Cartesian plane)
•Summer Pack of Puzzles (5 different puzzles to solve)
•Patriotic Graph (one Cartesian graph with a Patriotic Scene - ideal for Memorial Day, 4th of July or Veterans’ Day)
Each resource is also available separately. But you can save money and grab these resources in one bundle!
Engage your students with a variety of challenging activities!
Use the links below to view the individual products:
This purchase is for one teacher only and not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing additional licenses. This resource can only be uploaded to the internet in a form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, that is protected by a password and which limits duplication.
Thank you in advance, for respecting copyrights.