Also included in
- Foldables are powerful reinforcement activities!! The most important themes are included: Sources of light, sources of heat (Thermal), sources of sound. Light and sound: natural and man-made sort activities. Powerpoint: Identify sounds; Venn diagram and more.Practice makes master!!I also offer:BODIE$7.00$8.30Save $1.30
- Five-flaps foldable that fit in the composition book: People and animals need light to see, plants need light and heat to grow, we need heat to keep us warm, some animals need heat to survive, and we need heat to cook our food. Students sort pictures in each category.
- Sort Activity: Light, heat, and sound importance. People animals and plants need them for warming, grow, see, cook, etc. Two options with labels & no labels.
-Sort Activity: Light, heat, and sound Man-made & Natural. Two options with labels & no labels.
- Foldables: Use color paper - two flaps - students classify natural and man-made sources of light, heat, and sound. Grade them.
- Laminate these activities and use them as a center.
Students love to sort the same pictures in different ways.
I also offer: