ENGLISH CLASSROOM POSTERS / BULLETIN BOARD
Show your students how strange and crazy the English language can be by decorating your bulletin board with these 9 funny posters. Each poster gives a funny statement that allows students to consider an illogical or surprising nature of the English language. Your students will definitely take notice of the display, and you may even get a few laughs!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A title poster that reads "English is weird!"
• 9 Individual posters with a funny English statement to post underneath the title poster.
• We have feet that smell and noses that run.
• A slim chance and a fat chance mean the same thing.
• I before E except after C except when your weird neighbour is agreeing to a heist to seize a sleigh with eight feisty reindeer.
• There is neither pine or apple in pineapple.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
CLASSROOM RULES POSTERS: FAMOUS PEOPLE
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
STANDARDIZED TEST TAKING POSTERS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!