Products in this Bundle (2)
This bundle consists of a Slideshow unit & printable PDF unit on francophone regions throughout the world. Students will learn about French overseas department, cultural aspects of many francophone regions around the world and play many fun games and activities to broaden their understanding of these diverse regions.
Introduce your second year French students to French-speaking regions with this resource. Students research and present a French-speaking region to their classmates and decorate a corresponding flag as an introductory activity. Students also fly to the Antilles françaises and learn about Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc. through songs.
This resource includes an EDITABLE rubric for which you will need PowerPoint to personalize your rubric!
This presentation includes :
- Links to a Quizlet set and a Kahoot on vocabulary from the unit
- a selection of embedded YouTube videos
- activité 1 : où est le pays? --> a game where a map is displayed on the board and students circle the country using whiteboard markers.
- activité 2 : qui suis-je (a series of descriptions about a country and students must guess the country being described)
- activité 3 : la compagnie créole (students watch music videos and read the reading comprehension text in the unit and answer a series of questions)
How to get TPT credits towards future purchases :
Please click on the “My Purchases” page. Besides every product, there is a “Provide Feedback” link. Once you click the link, it will take you to a page where you can rate the purchase and leave a short comment. Each time you give feedback on a purchase, TPT gives you feedback credits which you can then use to lower the cost of future purchases.