1. I've Got a Feeling by Stephanie Owen Reeder EMOTIONS
Worksheets to assist comprehension with text Feeling Fine or I've Got a Feeling using picture clues to help with vocabulary.
2. Dogs Love Books by Louise Yates
Comprehension exercises to make connections to build up literal and inferred meaning. Exercises include *sentence structure *order of events *cloze passage *verbs *inferred meaning
3. MY MOB GOING TO THE BEACH -Aboriginal Studies (Australia)
Worksheets to improve the comprehension of MY MOB GOING TO THE BEACH by Sylvia Emmerton and Jaquanna Elliott
4. There's a Sea in my Bedroom by Margaret Wild Comprehension Exercise
Multiple choice Questions to help with the comprehension of There's a Sea in my Bedroom by Margaret Wild.
5. POUT POUT FISH Comprehension exercise
Cloze exercise in fun graphic form to help gain full comprehension of Pout-Pout Fish 12 pages
6. We're Going on a Bear Hunt -Comprehension Exercise- Looking at Adjectives
Comprehension exercise - Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury- Looking at Adjectives in the text.
7. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day- Comprehension Test
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day- by Judith Viorst Comprehension Exercise Multiple Choice Questions to check for understanding
8. Koala Lou Comprehension Exercise
Comprehension Exercise for use with Koala Lou by Mem Fox. Multiple choice questions with answers and a bonus Koala Craft Activity to make an I LOVE YOU card with template and directions.
9. TOO LOUD LILY Comprehension Exercise
Comprehension Exercise for use with TOO LOUD LILY by Sofie Laguna and Kerry Argent. Multiple Choice Questions with answers and a sound meter on each page.