1. Blossom Possum (Comprehension Exercise)
Comprehension Exercise - Multiple Choice Questions for Blossom Possum by Gina Newton and Kilmeny Niland
2. Gumpy's Motor Car by John Burningham
Comprehension exercise for 'Mr Gumpy's Motor Car' by John Burningham looking at verbs in the beginning, middle and ending of the storybook. Also a phonics activity sheet with picture clues to answer the beginning sound of who joined him on his car ride.
Answer sheet included
3. Rosie's Walk- Comprehension Exercise- Looking at directions
Comprehension Exercise with multiple choice questions to assist with the comprehension of directions in Rosie's Walk by Pat Hutchins. Also question cards to cover events in the storybook.
4. Handa's Surprise Comprehension Exercise
Comprehension exercise- Looking at fruits and animal by order and following the sequencing in the storybook Handa's Surprise by Eileen Browne
5. Just Jack - Looking at days of the week and writing sentences.
Just Jack by Jane Tanner. Comprehension exercise- Looking at days of the week and the activity that Jack did on that day by writing a sentence. Activities include -Colour in Jack and Draw me as a superhero.
6. Big Rain Coming- Differentiation with 2 Levels of Comprehension Exercises
Comprehension Exercise- Aboriginal Studies - Character Study, Setting and Order of Events for 'Big Rain Coming ' by Katrina Germein. Differentiation with 2 Levels of Comprehension Exercises.