ENTREPRENEURSHIP (BUNDLE) Parts 1 & 2 "Create and Enhance YOUR Student Business combines both MBA Part 1 "Create a Student Business" with MBA Part 2 "Enhance YOUR Student Business" and offers you both parts at one time. (PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF EACH PART HERE ON TPT TO REVIEW THE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION.) This resource is exactly what you need to rejuvenate your existing entrepreneurial program or to help you establish a successful new one in ANY discipline! It prepares students for "The Real World." The acronym "MBA" represents three major factions of establishing any school discipline student business: MARKETING the business, creating/operating/(and in this case) liquidating a BUSINESS at the end of a specified timeframe, and handling the ACCOUNTING functions (financing the business). LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF MBA ...
- MBA has been proven successful in the development of 75+ student businesses created by the authors' own students.
- MBA is a “PROGRAM BUILDER” and it prepares students for the challenges of the “Real World” by enabling them to work together as a team to actually run a real business in their school.
- This will be a unique and experience that they will never forget since MBA: Get Real!!! mimics what they will one day encounter on the job, and it provides them with learning experiences forever etched in their minds as they develop invaluable entrepreneurship skill sets that will last them a lifetime.
- It is a comprehensive entrepreneurship semester or full-year program whereby students assume leadership roles (CEO, CF0, and Vice Presidents of: Marketing, Production, H.R., Finance, Research and Development, and Public Relations), create, operate, finance (buy stock), manage, market, and then liquidate a student business at the end of a semester or full year of operation - all in a school environment.
- This BUNDLE is a COMPREHENSIVE "TURN KEY" ALL-INCLUSIVE manual that guides the teacher and the students through the process, and provides the "investors" an opportunity to profit from their investments and hard work.
- This BUNDLE includes student handouts, timelines, standards addressed, teacher instructions and tools, samples, rubrics -- EVERYTHING you need to create a real-world experience for your students.
- This material enhances any entrepreneurial program and can serve as a capstone course in your school.
- MBA 1 provides the students with the opportunity to create a basic (CORE) business - MBA 2 takes this one step further and adds TEAM BUSINESSES to the CORE business, thus allowing students to advance their entrepreneurial skills with the possibility of earning more profit." They love it!!!
- Are you looking for materials that will help you create a dynamic “Real World” entrepreneurship unit or capstone course for your students to build your program?
- Want something that will serve as a basic stepping stone as they look for business opportunities within the school, employing the skills they have learned in previous coursework to explore and launch a comprehensive new business enterprise?
- Would you like a course that brings different disciplines (who share like-minded ideas/skill sets) together to pool all teacher skills and expertise that will benefit students in a "real world" simulated entrepreneurial venture?
There are a few lessons in life that can only come from experience, and many of today’s entrepreneurs wish they had this background before they created their own businesses. As young entrepreneurs, the process can be overwhelming at times; however, actual experience enables them to LEARN and GROW their business knowledge, understand the connections and relevance of what they learn in the classroom with what they will experience in the “Real World,” and AVOID many entrepreneurial pitfalls in their future.
As the teacher, you will serve as a FACILITATOR and will oversee the general operation and decisions made by your students in the operation of their business. The students make their business decisions and live by them – what better way to learn than by actual experience in a somewhat “controlled” environment! You will incorporate a variety of instructional strategies while addressing the National Standards. This program can be implemented in almost any CTE class, interdisciplinary setting (Business, Marketing, Art, Consumer & Family Studies, Economics, etc.), and it can easily fit the needs of the home school teacher. The amount of time you devote to this unit/course depends upon your schedule and the content you teach.
- Technological Literacy (understanding of hardware, software)
- Digital Literacy (understanding of design, using electronic media, web design, conducting research, critical thinking, decision-making, communication and collaboration, creativity, innovation, ethics, plagiarism)
- Language Arts/English (communication, vocabulary, spelling, editing)
- Business Education
- Marketing Education
Listed below are links to the MBA PART 1 and MBA Part 2 individual components and the combo offerings which may be of interest to you. Click the item to open the link in a new window.
GO TO MBA -- PARTS 1 & 2 COMBO -- BEST VALUE!!!
If you would like to communicate directly with us, we invite you to contact us on our website at www.educationgetreal.com and complete the form. We also produce a company newsletter so you may sign up for that on our website as well. Check us out – our EGR “Materials are Created BY Teachers FOR Teachers!"
EDUCATION GET REAL materials are copyrighted and most are certified by the Library of Congress (of which this is one of them). Each individual purchaser is granted permission to copy the materials for their own instructional use only. Redistributing, sharing, editing, selling, or posting this item or any part thereof on the Internet or other digital means are strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
: Printing permitted -- for best results use a high-resolution printer. Notify us through "ASK A QUESTION" if you experience technical issues -- we aim to please!
: entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, goal setting, business ownership, start a business, create a student business, student company, officer team, stock certificates, company charter, marketing, finance, human resources, production, CEO, president, CFO, job descriptions, corporate structure, school store, business consultant, mentor, junior interns, interns, internship, liquidation, liquidate a business, banquet, vendor advisory committee, OJT, foundation, DECA, FBLA, portfolios, fall retreat, training, timelines, handouts, forms, activities, case scenarios, annual report, record-book, samples, letters, vendor, market research, business plan, start-up costs, financing, finance, marketing, market research, goals, standard operating procedures, financial management, using the web, networking, professional organizations, mock interviews, interviews, assessment, rubrics, teacher resource, instructional, student business, implementation, real world, get real, interdisciplinary, integration, diversity, customers, skills, job skills, communication, oral communication, verbal, non-verbal, secondary, home school, CTE, mathematics, social studies, economics, economy, technology, taxes, budget, financial goals, financial plan, profit, money, cash, credit, APR, hard goods, secondary, Education Get Real, EGR.
⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔ ⛔
AS OUR CUSTOMER, we work hard to provide you with prompt and attentive service to make sure your customer experience is unmatched. EGR is dedicated to your "COMPLETE SATISFACTION" with our instructional resources. We create relevant, challenging, unique, fun, high-quality, and proven instructional materials that can be easily implemented -- everything is written just for YOU and YOUR STUDENTS! We believe in preparing today's youth for the "REAL WORLD!" To accomplish this, we need your help!
Prior to commenting and rating our products, we would very much appreciate the opportunity to "chat" with you on “ASK A QUESTION” you make your purchase and leave your feedback (comments and ratings), especially when you question whether or not our products will meet your instructional (and in some cases personal) needs. Your questions/comments via our "chatting" do matter -- we value your suggestions and opinions. They give us the opportunity to address your concerns, correct any errors or inaccuracies we may have mistakenly overlooked, give you honest and wise purchase advice, and improve our products so they will better meet your expectations. Our digital resources may be: made available for students on your school's network or you can duplicate hard copies for them, may be easily implemented from one year to the next, and never become obsolete -- no expiration dates. Why? Because we are constantly checking to see if any information needs to be changed/modified which may justify an update.
So --- we look forward to hearing from you! We sincerely appreciate it when you work with us and leave us with a review that is positive and not detrimental to our overall product ratings here on TPT.
Education Get Real!!!