This is a series of 10 by 30-45 minute lessons looking at the inspiring and self-examining topic "Identity, Diversity, Stereotypes and Discrimination".
The lessons cover:
1. Who am I
2. The physical me - how my body influences who I am
3. My personality - how my characteristics influence who I am
4. The social me - how my physical environment influences who I am
5. The social me - how the people around me influence who I am (including peer pressure)
(note that lessons 7 and 8 focus on the UK but the ideas can be easily adapted for any country)
6. Similarities and differences
7. Diversity - what is it
8. Diversity - appreciating and embracing
Each lesson is presented through colorful and stimulating PowerPoint presentations, with clearly defined Learning Objectives, and is accompanied with worksheets and videos.
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, and a BIG BIG thanks for looking (as a full time practicing teacher, I KNOW how time consuming this process can be).
ALL my postings are FULLY "classroom-tested" - before I publish, my lessons are tested by both myself and colleagues, rigorously evaluated and discussed, and continually updated to maximize their effectiveness.
But there is always the possibility of error and room for improvement, so do please provide constructive feedback.