E.Q.U.I.P. is a character trait study with the desire to:
Engage - Take everyday moments to point to God. (Deuteronomy 6:1-9)
Quote – Memorize and meditate on His commands. (Psalm 19:14)
Utilize – The examples of others in the Bible. (Proverbs 19:20)
Imitate – The examples of Jesus. (Ephesians 5:1-2)
Put on – The new self and put off the old self. (Colossians 3:10)
Mini Sets include the following for each trait:
- Full page cards
- Copywork sheet
- Coloring page
Mini Set "A" include the follow traits:
Check out my other E.Q.U.I.P. listings for FULL PACKETS that contain:
* Bible references - looking at the examples of Jesus, God's commands, and the examples of others all in relation to the character trait being studied.
* Short story and discussion questions - with engaging animal characters who are finding out how to ask God to help them with the particular character
* Activity ideas - each one aiming to bring home the topic.
* Parent Suggestions - offering ideas on how to be purposeful as believers first so we can lead by example.
* Character cards - full page and index card options
* Copywork, journaling, and coloring pages - with a variety of layouts to meet your needs.
** ATTENTIVE **
Thank you for looking! This study is one that I have poured my heart in to for my own children, and pray that it could be a blessing to others. May we strive to glorify Christ in all that we do!