Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differePrice $102.20Original Price $146.00Save $43.80
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the er sound. Filled with a variety of fun and engaging printable and digital writing activities, your students won’t even realize how much practice they are getting with reading and spelling words with er ir ur and ear. Your students will love writing as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic strip, a story, a postcard and more.
Within each writing activity, students are provided a list of er sound words that should be used in the writing. The words include the spelling patterns: er ir ur and ear. The activities include both single and multisyllabic words that will help your students with spelling /er/ words. These no prep phonics writing prompts are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high interest writing with a phonics bonus. The perfect addition to your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center.
Use the printable versions as a quick and easy phonics or writing activity. Or use the included digital writing activities to add some technology to your writing center, literacy centers or lessons. The digital writing activities are completed on Google Slides. Simply share with your students using Google Classroom or a share link.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
No Prep Phonics Writing Prompts for the ER Sound includes:
- 10 Writing Prompts covering a variety of writing purposes and styles
- Writing to Entertain (mini-book, comic, character profile, poem)
- Writing to Instruct (recipe, instructions)
- Writing to Persuade (speech)
- Writing to Recount (diary entry, postcard)
- Writing to Socialize (invitation)
- /er/ Sound Word List with the er ir ur and ear spelling patterns
- 10 Digital Phonics Based Writing Prompts on Google Slides
Phonics Guided Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Center
- Whole Class Writing Lesson
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journal
- Technology Integration
More Phonics Writing Activities:
- Phonics Writing Prompts for Long O | Writing Activities for O OA OW OE O_E
- Phonics Writing Prompts for Long E | Writing Activities with the /ee/ Sound
- Phonics Writing Prompts Sound e
- Phonics Writing Prompts for OO Sound | Print and Digital Writing Activities
More Fun Phonics Activities:
- No Prep Phonics Worksheets & Games for j sound
- No Prep Phonics Worksheets and Games for /n/ Sound
- Phonics BINGO | Spelling Games for Fun Spelling Practice
- Spelling Games BUNDLE for Beginner and Advanced Spelling Words
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.