Also included in
- Are you ready to be the most memorable 1st grade teacher of a child's life? Use these 9 Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as th$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher of a child's life? Use these step by step instructions to guarantee student engagement while they practice addition, writing and reading skills to solve a classroom mystery and SAVE the stolen sea turtle eggs. With a little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as they beat the clock! This Escape Room involves a missing turtle egg mystery that leads your students to a BEACH PARTY! ☀️
What's inside this download?
☀️There is a PDF file with step-by-step instructions, a link to incorporate a YouTube Video to HOOK your students into the missing sea turtle egg mystery leading them to a BEACH PARTY! The pre-made team names turtle egg mystery can only be solved by using reading skills, math skills, and teamwork. The end destination of a beach party can be as simple as a few beach towels outside and popsicles or much more elaborate. Ideas are included.
**This Escape the Room is NOT editable**
MATERIALS YOU NEED TO ADD: a box, 8 plastic bags, a "beach area" with towels and beach balls, pencils, crayons, 4 large file folders
(Any box will do... no need for locks!)
Check out the PREVIEW!
Students will learn:
⏳ Teamwork Skills
⏳ Reading Skills
⏳ Problem Solving Skills
⏳ Practice with colors
⏳ Simple Addition Skills
⭐This is a great way to celebrate the end of the year or summer or Spring Break!⭐
- Escape Room Mystery Sight Word Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity
- Escape Room NUMBERS 1-10 - Troll Themed
- Escape Room Alphabet Review -Zoo Themed
- Escape Room Save the Turtles - Ends in a Beach PARTY
- Escape Room Veterans Day
- Escape Room FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT - Dinosaur Themed Editable
- Escape Room -ICEBREAKERS - Getting to Know You
- Escape Room Comprehension - Pirate
☀️ Escape Room Sight Word Mystery Video HOOK PREVIEW Example
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!