Perfect activity for World Geography or Spanish class! A fun and engaging way for students to learn about six components of Mexican Culture:
While it does take some prep time, this lesson was SO WORTH IT! While I definitely found myself running around the room, the kids LOVED this. (They wanted to know when we were doing another one.) And they were working.
Included in product:
- Engaging 1 minute hook video to set up lesson purpose, and grab their attention.
- Implementation Tips
- Poster to hype up your lesson prior to implementation
- Notes page for students to keep track of their tasks/information gathered
- Answer key for notes page
- Direction cards and materials for six tasks to introduce the six topics above
- Printable Completion Medals
- Completion Signs for fun photo opportunities (9 - Completed Signs; 6 - Didn't quite make it signs)
- PDF and Word Document Files for easy editing to suit your needs
**NOTE: I did purchase some items off Amazon (links included in product) to make this even more fun for my students, however I do offer alternative ideas if you don't feel like spending more money.**