Full week Active listening, comprehension and vocabulary. Tuesday for example includes;
• Students will use vocabulary for creative writing.
• As a class and in pairs, students will use subject pronouns to talk and write about a mystery person.
• Students will use words to make contractions.
1. Finish the story from yesterday in writing (evacuating your home).
2. Grammar: subject pronouns continued (mini lesson)
3. Complete a subject pronoun guessing game (pronouns sheet).
4. Contractions sheet
5. Make sentences with the extra vocabulary.
Study Extra Vocabulary for quiz